Monday, December 31, 2012

Looking Forward

I'm listening to Jack White's cover of 'Love Is Blindless'
Yes, please. Featured in the new The Great Gatsby movie trailer.

Ahhhhhhh. Something to look forward to.

I love looking forward to the little things. I will hold on for several months, YEARS if necessary for a movie that excites me. Or a band I adore releasing a new album or going on tour. Or finding out a favorite writer is coming out with a new book next year. I hold on through my yuck days, as we all need things to look forward to, even if it feels like grasping at straws.

I'm going to concentrate on moving forward, and simply adoring the NOW and accepting/planning for the future.  I want to find out who I REALLY am, and  what I'm REALLY capable of in life, for the year 2013.

I look forward to all of us moving forward, healing, working on ourselves, and having a GOOD TIME in life. Look forward to and enjoy the little things.

Here we go, kids. 2013. We've made it this far, let's continue the journey?

No comments:

Post a Comment